Friday, April 13, 2012

Friday Fab: DVD Book Binder

I'm sure that there are many people out there that have a HUGE DVD collection.  We are included in that group.  Tanner and I have always had a lot movies.  Once we got married, we combined our movies and ran out of room on our big book shelf.  We had to start stacking them on top of each other! I have all the movies in alphabetical order, some call it OCD, I call it organized!  Everyday, I walk past the book shelf and just think about how ugly it looks having all of those movies just out in open like that.  Now that we are moving, I refuse to keep the same system that we have now.  I looked into DVD cabinets, but they were all so bulky and took up extra space.  I was at the point where I was just ready to get rid of all our movies.  BUT that would be a problem because we love movies!!  We are not very big TV watchers, and now that One Tree Hill is off the air, I don't have anything to watch.

Then, I found the most FABULOUS thing.... DVD Book Binders!  You take all the movies out of those chunky cases and put them in a binder, but the binder looks like a book.  So neat and way more cute for decorating purposes!!


No comments:

Post a Comment