Monday, April 23, 2012

Manic Monday

So today was supposed to be the day that we close on our house.... But we aren't getting to do that! I am so very disappointed.  Apparently something was wrong with the appraisal.  I don't exactly know what is going on which is extremely frustrating.  Best case scenario, we will be able to close by the end of the week.

Tanner will be turning 23 next Tuesday.  He has been wanting a Playstation 3 ever since our xBox 360 died.  So after continuously giving me those puppy dog eyes, I gave in and we went and got him one.  We always end up celebrating his birthday early!  I even got a controller so I can play with him.  This weekend he taught me how to play Call of Duty and some boxing game that I can't remember the name of.  I enjoyed playing Call of Duty with him, especially the very few times that I was able to sneak up on him and shoot him instead of him always shooting me!  I have to work on my aim, but I will make a come back :)

No comments:

Post a Comment