Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Tasty Tuesday: Pizza Grilled Cheese

Everyone gets in a hurry and wishes that they didn't have to cook a big meal.  This happens to me ALL the time!  The other day, not only did I not feel like cooking, but we didn't even have any food for me to cook.  So, I was off the hook! haha  I decided to make us some grilled cheeses, but not just any grilled cheese, peporoni grilled cheese.  Any grilled cheese worth eating HAS to have 2 pieces of cheese! :)  Just kidding, but I always use 2 pieces.  So when making these, I just put the peporonies in between the pieces of cheese.  Afterwards, we dipped the peperoni grilled cheese into pizza sauce and it was ummm ummm good and the best part of all was that it only took about 10 minutes.

If you have any little nuggets running around then I bet this would be a hit at your house!

Hope you have a wonderful Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment