Tanner is continually doing something to test my patience. Things that drive me insane are the things that he doesn't even notice and vice versa. Tanner thinks that as long as your dirty clothes are in the vicinity of the laundry hamper that everything is good. I want the clothes to actually be in the hamper, not hanging off the side, not on the floor next to it, but in the basket. I LOVE to drink water. When at home I always have a water bottle with me. I also lose my water daily and end up going to the fridge to get another one because I just can't find the one I was originally drinking out of. That being said on any given day you can go to my side of the bed and find at least 3 waters.... Or find them in the most random spots, like behind a picture frame. (How it got there I don't know, I mean I know I put it there but I don't remember doing it or why I did it!!) This is something that gets on Tanner's nerves. He get's tired of putting almost full bottles back in the fridge and I get tired of putting dirty clothes into the hamper. Instead of getting irritated I'm going to try and start thinking about the positive things that I love about my husband. I love making lists. I make lists for everything! So here's my Why I love my Husband list:
1. He puts my waters back in the fridge for me. :)
2. He turns the heat on in the morning so it will be warm when I get out of the shower.
3. He holds my hand when we are walking together.
4. He answers all of my questions, no matter how stupid they may be.
5. He goes to the grocery store with me.
6. He makes me laugh.
7. He puts air in my tires when they start to get flat because the weather is bipolar and will be 77 degrees in January one day and then 40 the next!
8. He watches chick flicks with me. (I know he secretly likes them!)
9. He bothers me when I am reading. Yes it gets on my nerves but I love that he wants my attention.
10. He dances any time a song comes on that has a good beat.
To be continued....
Inspiration for this post came from the Happy Wives Club! Check it out, become a member and join the link up party for "Why I Love My Husband"