Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Looking Back

     As I look back on this past year, I can't help but feel so incredibly thankful.  I got engaged, married, went to Disney World, and received a promotion!    
     Last January, I got engaged to my high school sweetheart and best friend.  We have now been together for 6 years!  Tanner proposed to me in front of my ENTIRE sorority.  It's a long story on how he proposed but by the time he put the ring on my finger there was not a dry eye in the house!  I was excited, happy and every shade of red.

My BEAUTIFUL ring!




Tanner and I were engaged for 6 months.  Which is MORE than enough time to plan a wedding.  The ceremony was held on July 23, 2011 at 4pm in a little country church.  The day did not go as planned but I didn't let that get to me because I was there to get married! 

     After a little celebration with family and friends we were headed to Disney World!

 
     We came back from Orlando, started back to school, and a job opened up at the bank where I work.  I had always thought that if the position could just be available when I graduate then that would be perfect!  I talked everything over with my now husband and we decided that I should go ahead and take the plunge and if I got the promotion then I could finish classes online.  Well a week after the interview, I received the phone call asking me if I accept the position and of course I said yes!  Online classes are not ideal but I wouldn't change anything. I am very blessed and cannot wait to see what this year has in store for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment