Friday, April 6, 2012

Friday Fab: The Color Grey

As you may or may not know, Tanner and I are purchasing our first home in a little over 2 weeks!!  I am painting our master bedroom grey.  I have always been a huge fan of bright colors! I love how cheerful they are.  So, to incorporate my love for pretty colors, we are bringing in yellows.  The color we picked is called Winter's Day!  Isn't it such a pretty color?!







In order to save ALOT of money, I am going to make our throw pillows.  Pillows are just so dang expensive!  I have found some fabric that I absolutely love.  I will be making pillows, recovering our chair and hopefully will be able to do something for the windows with any leftover fabric.  Take a look at the fabrics that I have picked out!  Aren't they Fabulous? :) I love the chevron stripes!











No comments:

Post a Comment