Sunday, February 12, 2012

Gnomeo and Juliet Afternoon

Tanner and I spent the afternoon babysitting our precious nephew so my sister-in-law and her husband could enjoy some time together.  We started off watching a cute movie, Gnomeo and Juliet.  My sister-in-law, Whitney, has decided on making Landon's 2nd birthday a Gnomeo and Juliet themed party.  So, of course I had to watch it, so I can help come up with some fun ideas!  Landon and I layed on the floor, played with Buzz Lightyear and enjoyed the movie.  After the movie, Tanner and I had to tag team on the whole changing the diaper thing.  As soon as business was taken care of, we played chase, threw the ball, and took a ride on Aunt Jessie's shoulders.  We took quite a few rides and showed Aunt Jessie how out of shape she is!  Tanner and I have been doing Insanity for the past couple of weeks, but nothing beats toting a young-in around!  I hope everyone has a wonderful week!


1 comment: