Thursday, March 1, 2012

Bridesmaids and Bird Nest

So it's been awhile since I've posted something on my blog!  I have been super busy with school and work and organizing everything in the house for our future move.  Yes, we will be moving in the very near future! Not out of Troy just out of our current house.  We are super excited and are in the process of gathering all of our information needed for purchasing a home.  This past weekend Tanner and I went to the lake with his parents.  The weather was absolutely horrible so we were pretty much stuck inside the majority of the time.  We watched movies basically the whole weekend.  We ran to the Talladega Wal-Mart and bought Bridesmaids.  It was a great movie and funny!




We did manage to go fishing a few times.  I recently bought a new bait caster.  I have always been a spinning reel kind of girl.  I have never liked bait casters.... more like, I don't have the patience for them!  But, Tanner wants me to learn so we went out and bought me a reel with an anti-backlash system.  Well everything was going good with it until.... I decided to catch a tree.  Needless to say, I got a bird nest.  The bird nest of the century as Tanner called it.  There was no coming back from this, we had to cut the line.  And guess what?  About 2 hours later, I was fishing in that same spot from before, caught the same tree from before, and bird nested again!  It was also another one that I was not coming back from.  After that, I gave up that spot and went back to my spinning reel.  All in all it was a relaxing weekend.  Very much needed before I started my 20 PAGE case analysis that took 15 hours total!  Anyways, I hope everyone has had an amazing week! Make sure you come back and see how I transform our boot mat!

No comments:

Post a Comment