Friday, March 2, 2012

Haircut

So this weekend I got my haircut.  It has been long and all one length for the past year.  I had quite a few cuts picked out, but most of them involved having curly thick hair.  Mine is neither.  It is very thin and straight.  Here is a few that I liked:



I went with the "Jennifer Aniston" haircut. 




I played with face in hole on the internet so I could see what different hair styles would look like! Well, half way through, I got distracted and ended up with a picture of me and Ryan Reynolds! haha!



So you can still see my blonde sticking out and can see my chin and whoever this is chin too! But it's still fun! :) Anyways, for the past 2 years, I have thought about dying my hair brown.  Well after looking at this, I think I just might do it! But a lighter brown, not dark. Well, until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment