Monday, March 5, 2012

Theme Day

My coworker, Tiffany, informed me last week that it had been over 2 weeks since I had posted anything on my blog.  I had said that I was going to keep up with it, but I quickly began slacking.  So, I have decided that I need a little motivation.  I am going to try and have a theme for everyday of the week.  This is what I have come up with so far:

Sunday- "Sunday Funday" for all my crafty adventures

Monday- I'm still working on something for Monday, so far I have "Meet us Monday" "Monday Memories" "Manic Monday"

Tuesday- "Tasty Tuesday" for yummy recipes

Wednesday- "Wordless Wednesday" for photographs, only pictures, no words

Thursday- "Three things Thursday" for any 3 things that come to mind!

Friday- I'm still deciding on Friday, so far I have "Friday Fab" "Funky Friday" I don't know what this would include! :) I'm trying to think of something that would make you think of the outdoors.  We spend ALOT of time outside and going on adventures.

Saturday- "Sew Saturday" for sewing endeavours

I would love to know what you think and if you have any suggestions for Monday and Saturday!
Maybe I will post a tasty recipe tomorrow.... I'm thinking Taco Soup!

No comments:

Post a Comment